Friday, March 7, 2014

Divergent Series: Dauntless


I'm so excited for the Divergent movie to come out. I've only read the first book, but I've got the next two sitting on my bookshelf right now. When I was reading the book I imagined that the Dauntless faction would wear a ton of leather, not only because it's black and looks cool, but also because during a fight it can add a bit of protection. So I tried out Chalkboard Nail's perforated leather technique and it worked perfectly. I also used the spatter technique to create some blood spatter on my ring finger. I think these nails really embody the Dauntless vibe.





What I used:

Duri Rejuvacote
Zoya in Kennedy
Zoya in Raven
China Glaze in Inner beauty
OPI in Rose to the Ovation
Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black
Qtica Extending Top Coat
Illamasqua Matte Top Coat

1 comment:

Anjali K said...

Ooo love the matte look! Very cool!
I love these books, but I haven't seen Insurgent yet! Eeek! Must watch that soon! :D