Monday, March 31, 2014

Divergent Series: Dauntless Fire





These are the nails I wore when I went to see the movie. I thought it was really good! The casting was really great, and even though they changed some things I totally understood why they did. I think the ending was quite good, although I have yet to read the next book, so that opinion might change. And Theo James...lovely as per usual.

But it was cool to see so much of Chicago in the film. They kept most of the references in that only people who live or have visited Chicago would know. I thought that was a nice touch. But on to the nails!



For this look I used the sponge technique. You take a makeup sponge and put a small amoutn of polish on and dab the sponge on your nail(s). I think these came out really cool. They are cooler than my other Dauntless look.

What I used:

Duri Rejuvacote
Zoya in Raven
Orly French Tips in White Tips
Zoya in Darcy
Zoya in Thandie
Zoya in America
Zoya in Eliza
BarryM Nail Art Pen
Qtica Extending Top Coat

No comments: