Monday, January 6, 2014

Black and Holographic Silver


What I used:

Duri Rejuvacote 
Zoya in Raven
OPI in I Snow You Love Me (Christmas Gift)
Ciaté Mini Glitter in Twinkle Toes*
Seche Vite Top Coat (on glitter finger only)

Qtica Extending Top Coat

*Using the Ciaté Glitter: I put my base coat on and while it was still wet I sprinkled the glitter on, like you would if it was glue. Tap off the excess glitter. I waited for that to dry and then I put top coat on and then sprinkled another layer of glitter on while it was still wet. You could put a top coat on to seal it in, but the glitter sticks very well without, and it sparkles much nicer without a topcoat. Also the glitter will stick to the brush of your top coat, so wipe it off after each nail, so you do not contaminate the whole bottle.

No comments: