Monday, October 7, 2013

Rise of the Guardians Series: Sandman


I absolutely love this movie! My little cousin convinced me to watch it when he had his "back to school" sleepover. I was pretty skeptical, as I am of most Dreamworks films, but it really blew me away. I loved the style of the characters, they are just genius. I can't wait to read the series. I'm a sucker for any plot based on kids believing, but what makes this one of my favorites is the new take on established characters. It's a definite must see for all ages. 

The first of the Guardians series is based on Sandy, the sandman. He is my favorite character. He's very interesting especially because he doesn't talk. 

When I got the Zoya Pixie Dust in Solange, I knew it was perfect for this look because it looks exactly like his dream sand.



What I used:

Duri Rejuvacote
Zoya Pixie Dust in Solange
China Glaze in First Mate
StripeRite in Gold Shimmer

Seche Vite Top Coat (ring finger only)

No comments: