Unfortunatly, I was sick this week and didn't have the time/will to do anything cool, so this week is a review of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I had wanted to get these last year, but just didn't get around to it, so I ordered them in September.
What I liked:
- They have different shapes on each edge, one is more rounded and one is more square to fit the different nail beds.
- The different designs are really cute
- Easy to apply
What I didn't like:
- The widths were just not the right sizes for my nails. The jump from the pointer/ring finger size and the pinky size is just too large.
- When smoothing out my fingerprints are visible in some parts
- They wrinkled very easily.
- The edges started lifting almost as soon as I put them on.
- They tore very easily. I tore one pulling it off the backing.
Overall I'm very unimpressed, especially at how expensive they are. I had really high hopes for these, as every other nail sticker I have used came out really nicely. If you are going to splurge on a product like this I'd recommend the OPI ones.