Monday, September 23, 2013

UK Makeup Haul: Collection and Rimmel

This is the last of my UK haul posts, and honestly there isn't much left to talk about. But I love Zoella's channel on Youtube, and these are a couple products she's mentioned.


Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in 02 and 03

She always talks about is concealer, so I picked them up. I'm usually 02, aka, without a tan. I really like this product a lot. I've been using it everyday. It's much pinker than the MAC studio finish I've been using, and it doesn't crease as much either. It has really great coverage without using a ton of product. I highly recommend this.

I also picked up Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky. It's super metallic and creamy to apply, but it doesn't blend well at all. It gets patchy when you try to blend it out, so I end up having to put it on first and blend a powder shadow over it. It's a great color, but I was expecting something like the Nyx Jumbo Pencils, but not so much.


Rimmel Apocalips in 303 Apocaliptic

This is another product I've seen not only Zoella raving about. Everyone into beauty seems to have one or more of these. And I'm now one of them. They are great. It lasts all day, the color stays consistent and doesn't go patchy or bleed. It's very creamy and doesn't dry your lips out at all. I've worn this quite a few times since I've been back. Another highly recommended product.

No comments: