Monday, September 16, 2013

UK Makeup Haul: Bourjouis

Of course you can't have a UK makeup haul without Bourjouis bronzer. So while I was in Superdrug and/or Boots I picked up a couple of things...

BB Bronzing Creame
I saw this on display and figured I'd try it out. Have I tried it...nope not yet. So I'll have to get back to you on that one.


Bronzing Powder #52 
(the darker one)

I have been using the Bronzing Powder everyday. I kid you not. I've been on a serious makeup kick since I've been back and have worn makeup almost everyday, which I usually don't, because I suck at waking up and usually don't have enough time to even eat breakfast before work. But I've been better as of late. Anyway, the Bronzing Power is fan-freaking-tastic! It doesn't go patchy and its matte which I love, because I use it as a contour, and it also looks really nice as a crease color on your eyes, for a natural look. Its great. Go buy it if you can. Seriously, this is a must-have. 



Bronzing Primer
 I haven't used that yet either. Looks cool, but  I'd use it for a night out look, but I've been a bit busy as of late and haven't gone out. Again, I'll get back to that soon.


Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in Fuchsia Libre

This I saw in Zoella's Drugstore Makeup & Beauty Haul video, and since I was in the UK, could actually get my hands on it. It's really amazing. Its got a great color payoff for a gloss and it's feels like a chapstick. It's creamy, not sticky. I love it. Another must-have.


No comments: