Saturday, July 13, 2013

UK Nail Haul: Day One

The first place we stopped straight from the airport was the Trafford Center. There I stopped in Boots and Selfridges to pick up some nail supplies. At Boots I picked up one of the Barry M Gelly polishes (in Guava, it's more teal than it looks in the picture). I might go back and pick up a few more if I really like them. They had some cute colors.


Then we stopped in Selfridges for the Illamasqua counter. I restrained myself and only got 4 polishes and that was it. I didn't even pick up any makeup (yet...). I got three from the I'mperfection collection and their Matte top coat. I cannot wait to swatch these! I've been holding back on ordering them because I knew I was going to be visiting soon. Yay!


Speckle, Mottle, Fragile and the Matte Top Coat

1 comment:

Cecilia Cygnar said...

It sounds like you're having fun!