Friday, July 19, 2013

The Who Shop

 This week we went to The Who Shop just outside London. It was pretty cool. They have props from the series in a mini museum in the back of the shop. You get to go through the TARDIS to get in. It was super cute.
Obviously, I was pretty excited. The TARDIS is actually pretty tall. 

So are the Daleks...they are huge. I dunno why, but I thought they would be smaller. Its adorable, it has a sign on it that says "Do not touch or you will be exterminated".

I didn't spend as much as I thought I would, but I did a bit of damage. It's probably a good thing though because we're also going to the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff. (Tomorrow! Yay!)

Photos of what I purchased after the break...



 Absolutely amazing Doctor Who themed moleskine journals.
 Matt Smith silhouette
 Asylum of the Daleks print (small)
 The Impossible Astronaut still
 The 10th Doctor framed print

The Bells of St. John framed print

No comments: