Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baking: Polka Dot Cake

 So in my family, since most of us kiddies are all grown up, we celebrate all the summer birthdays together. Two of my cousins and I had one big party, which was super fun. I was asked to bake a cake and I took the opportunity to attempt a polka dot cake. As seen all over Pinterest. It didn't work out exactly as planned, but well enough for me. It tasted good, and thats all that matters to my family.




So the first time I tried using the cake ball pan, I didn't put in enough batter and they came out all lopsided. The colors came out pretty nice though.

This is what the pan should look like if it is filled enough.



 Ta-da! It looks ok. Not my best work, but what can you do.


And this is one of my cousins and I playing bags. It was a pretty epic game.

No comments: