Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekly Nails: Star Trek

Last week I finally got to see Star Trek Into Darkness last weekend. I absolutely LOVED it! Benedict Cumberbatch was phenomenal as per usual, as was Simon Pegg...and well pretty much everyone. It is a very well cast film. I was struggling trying to come up with a design for this week, but after the film it was pretty easy. This is my first take on Star Trek nails.





This is supposed to be the Starship Enterprise. It's a bit lost on the galaxy background, but overall I like the look.

What I used:

All nails:
Duri Rejuvacote (base)
Seche Vite Topcoat

Uniforms:
Zoya in Darcy
Forever 21 in Bolt Blue
Forever 21 in Queen of Hearts
StripeRite in Silver

Galaxy and Enterprise: (in order of use)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 23 Blazing Blue
Zoya in Jem
Orly French Tip in White Tips
Forever 21 in Shimmering Sun
StripeRite in White
Nubar for the Painted Nail in Moon Drop Top Layer
StripeRite in Silver
StripeRite in Black


No comments: