Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Nails: Dive into Summer

I was super excited for the Zoya Earth Day deal. Hopefully you all took major advantage of that, $4 per bottle! I almost died from excitement. I got 13 bottles. I will swatch them eventually, but I was super stoked for their summer line. Especially for the orange glitter (this is my 5th orange glitter polish...its a problem) named Amy. Its perfect..."Come along Pond." It is amazingly opaque for a glitter. I used only two coats without a white base for the tips and tail. However, as you can see, it is quite thick for french tips. I used it on my toes though and it wasn't as thick. It's a really great true orange.

 I apologize for the state of my cuticles. I've been using something at work that is irritating them like no other! Gotta love them chemicals. Yay art!
Mermaids are fun!

What I used:

Orly Nail Defense (base)
Zoya in Tallulah (new purchase)
Zoya in Amy
Seche Vite  Topcoat

No comments: