Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Nails: Doctor Who: The Silence Will Fall

The Silence are one of my favorite enemies of the Doctor. I love how they erase themselves, its just a cool idea. I also love how the design of the characters was inspired by the Munch's The Scream. I saw this pin on Pinterest. I liked the idea, but I had to add my own little twist.




One thing I have to say is, lining up your middle finger and your thumb is quite hard. I knew that going into this design, but I wanted the head to be a bit bigger, so I went ahead and used my middle fingernail for it.  I also really love how the french manicure turned out. I'm really really pleased with how this design turned out.

What I used:
All nails:
OPI Nail Envy (base)
Seche Vite (topcoat)

French Manicure Nails:
China Glaze in Inner Beauty
Orly French Tips in White Tips
StripeRite in White and Black

Face:
China Glaze in Inner Beauty
Forever 21 in Bolt Blue
OPI in You Don't Know Jaques!
StripeRite in Black

Tux:
Orly French Tips in White Tips
Orly in Liquid Vinyl
StripeRite in Black

No comments: