Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Lace Nails

Let me just preface this by saying, the execution on this is absolute rubbish. It came out so terrible. I used StripeRite in Black to do the detail work, and I definitely wouldn't recommend it. Although I love StripeRite to death, doing any type of round shape is nearly impossible. For this design I'd strongly recommend using a nail art pen. I'm posting this so you can have the general design, which I still think would be cute, with a better execution.

I also picked the crapest nail polish for this. I had to use six coats to get this color. It was ridiculous! The color doesn't show up as well in the photos though, it's a much more pastel pink than nude.

What I used:
Orly Nail Defense
Revlon in Pink Chiffon
StripeRite in Black
Seche Vite Top Coat

No comments: