Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekly Nails: Doctor Who Series: The 10th Doctor

This is my nail design for my favorite Doctor, David Tennant. One of the many things I love about his character is the way he dresses, the suit with Chucks....LOVE! I put in my second favorite quote/text/saying "Don't Blink". I love that episode. My absolute favorite quote/saying is "Bad Wolf", but that really belongs to the 9th Doctor, so you will be seeing it soonish...if I can figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of my nails. And of course the Tardis.

I'm sort of happy with how these turned out. I just really need to find a good white nail pen to do the text in. Its just not perfect enough for me with a brush. If you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments!






What I used:
Orly Nail Defense (base)
OPI You Rock-Apulco Red (all the red)
China Glaze in Inner Beauty (face base)
OPI in Suzy Loves Cowboys (hair)
Forever 21 in Blue Bolt (all the blue)
Orly French Tip in White Tips (shirt base)
StripeRite in Black (black details)
StripeRite in White (white details) 

1 comment:

CC said...

I LOVE IT! And the Doctor would love it too!