Thursday, March 31, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

Came out March 25. Its SOOOOOOOO good. Its hilarious, truly captures the relationship of siblings & their relationship with parents...but in an absolutely hilarious way. I love the books so much. Anyone who had to go to middle school should definitely love this.
Greg Heffley played by Zachary Gordon and Rodrick Heffley played by Devon Bostick
 (from left to right) Rowley played by Robert Capron, Greg played by Zachary Gordon, Fregley played by Grayson Russell (who is absolutely hilarious...he's the perfect Fregley), and Chirag played by Karan Brar

I love this still....it captures the movie perfectly
Devon Bostick...quite adorable

2 comments:

Seranya said...

Diary of a Wimpy Kid has a movie TOO?!? :O Since when? I had no idea! I only read a bit of it but loved it! I'm definitely watching this *_*

ckellyireland7 said...

You have to watch the first one first...obviously :) They're so good! You should read all the books though, they're hilarious and such quick reads. Haha I'm a super nerd...da-da-da-daaaaaa!