Monday, March 14, 2011

Camilla Rose Garcia inspired nails...

This is one of my absolute favorite artists, Camilla Rose Garcia. If you don't know her....look her up, she's amazing!


This is one of my favorite pieces by her, I'm going to get it tattooed on my arm some day soonish, but these are the nails inspired by this piece. I was more inspired by the patterns and color pallet more so than the owl element....and I was tired so thats what you get :P


What I used:

OPI Nail Envy (base)
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 'Leaf-Me-Alone Frost' (I don't think you can get this anymore its super old any pale blue would work)
Love & Beauty Purple (from Forever 21, the sticker fell off so I don't know what color exactly)
Orly French Manicure Pink Nude
StripeRite in Black
Seche Vite Quick Dry Topcoat

2 comments:

Seranya said...

I can't imagine what you have to do in order to take care of such a manicure o.o A plain nail polish barely lasts a week on my nails lol but they do look awesome!

ckellyireland7 said...

My nails get pretty beat up with the shoe making, right now that look only lasted about 4 days :/