Aaaaaaalright, so I finally found the memory card with these on them! I did this in the beginning of January.
So this is lasting the counter, which is what keeps the heel so stiff.
Then I had to fill in the cavity made by the lasted lining and counter.
I had to even out the heel shape, because I was silly and didn't make both heels at the same time. *which I will AlWAYS do forever now!
To make the heel fit I had to sand out the bottom so that the heel would match up perfectly to the shoe. It only took about 4 hours to get it right. A friend of mine suggested using carbon paper which really helped a lot!
Finally.....it fits :) Yay! now only one more to go!