Sunday, February 20, 2011

French Manicure

I wanted to go for something a little more muted than I have been, so I dropped back to a french manicure. I had finished, but it looked too plain, so I added the gems. It turned out perfect because they matched perfectly...and I needed to use them up. I have like a billion of these. They came in the pack I used for my Katy Perry 'California Gurls' nails, back in June. Which I apparently never posted.....hmmmmmm I must have a picture somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.



What I used:

OPI Nail Envy (base coat)
Orly French Manicure: Pink Nude
Orly Pink Whisper
Orly French Manicure: White Tips
Seche Vite Top Coat
The gems I used were just a cheapo sticker set from Michaels craft store, I just peeled the gems off the adhesive (which is super easy). Id recommend getting nail gems though because these stick up quite a bit off the nail, which makes them easy to knock off.

Update: I found the Katy Perry 'California Gurls' music video inspired nails!

No comments: