Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Nails

So I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. I was told for months that I was missing out on life because I had never seen a single episode before Sunday night. I actually like it, its pretty amusing. Let me just say, David Boreanaz is freakin gorgeous!


Ok, enough of my randomness....the nails were mainly inspired by the newest compilation of Buffy books.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jIOeJAQ2Ycw/TMO5U3xci7I/AAAAAAAAGn4/jgUfAurCYzM/s1600/Buffy+the+Vampire+Slayer+1.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jIOeJAQ2Ycw/TMO5USt2VqI/AAAAAAAAGnw/Q8ZUgvK-Nw0/s1600/Buffy+the+Vampire+Slayer+2.jpg 




I think the covers are totally amazing! 


They came out like this:



 This is a close up of one of the fingerprints I put on.



This is the shoe box top I used as a table. If you do this ever, put down a newspaper because the polish gets EVERYWHERE! 


What I used:

Orly French Tip
OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress (one of my absolute favorite reds)
Seche Vite Top Coat

To get the splatters I dipped a straw in the nail polish and then blew forcefully onto my nails.

1 comment:

Seranya said...

OMG those nails look so awesome! :O I so wanna try that out!