Friday, January 28, 2011

Illamasqua Heart Throb Nails

The new collection from Illamasqua 'Heart Throb' was released last week(ish?) and I'm just dying for their new lipstick in Sangers and the lipgloss in Succubus. They are freaking gorgeous...I might break down and buy them soon...




I added my own twist to the design by adding the red crystals. I think it looks better on short nails that way....I'm so sad I ruined my nails lasting my shoes :(


What I used:
OPI Nail Envy (base)
China Glaze White Out
Orly Liquid Vinyl
Red mini crystals (any kind, from a nail kit, or even a craft store it doesn't matter)
China Glaze Matte Magic Flat Finish Top Coat (which was a limited edition I believe, but you can get it on amazon or try the Esse Matte About You Matte Finisher which you can get at Ulta)

   

1 comment:

Jared said...

Cool entry, love the nails. Your blog is awesome, real commitment.