Wednesday, July 21, 2010

True Blood


So my little sister finally got me to watch the second season of True Blood. I must say I'm totally obsessed now. The second season is much better because you get to know the characters better, where as the first season was very 'this is Sookie, this is Bill...oh no they can't be together....he's not alive...blah blah blah'. The second season gives all this background on the vampires, which I love. I have to say, my favorite character is Godric, played by Allan Hyde.



Godric's character was a huge hit (probably because Allan Hyde is adorable and with his gorgeous Danish accent he just sucks you right in. Check out an interview of Allan's HERE. He talks about his character Godric and also what it was like to suddenly attract so much attention.

True Blood is currently in its 3rd season. Its on HBO on Sunday nights. If you are lucky enough to have HBO I highly recommend watching it. If not head over to TVDuck.com, they have all the episodes.


No comments: