Saturday, June 26, 2010

CUPCAKES!!!!!!


So for my birthday I made cupcakes to bring to work (my birthday is actually tomorrow). They came out BEAUTIFULLY if I do say so myself. Here are some of them





the mess that was my kitchen in the middle of my baking shindigs

the white cupcakes....I finally figured out the right amount to fill them with so it doesn't overflow everywhere!


These are all the different designs I did!




The beach scene

some octopi

fish and seaweed

a palm tree and some coconuts


I used the book "Crazy About Cupcakes' by Krystina Castella for the cupcake batter and frosting. Its an amazing book with some really cool cupcake mixes and designs! I've done several of her cupcakes and they are always really really good! The white cupcakes and vanilla frosting are by far the easiest ones to make. I'd start out with that for beginners...just my experience :)  
Enjoy!

No comments: