Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Untamed Menagerie

So I learned of this Etsy store from Petrilude on youtube (see his video HERE). I absolutely love silhouettes (as you might have realized from my animation) and this jewelry is absolutely stunning. They do a ton of 'Alice in Wonderland' inspired pieces which I love. Most of their work is made with brushed stainless steel. All of their work is custom order, so it takes up to 3 weeks before they are able to ship it to you. Also (IMPORTANT!) they put up one item at a time (what this means is that only one of the items is available to purchase, so if someone orders one, the listing will dissappear) so if you don't see what you are looking for....wait a day or two and it will be available to purchase again. If you don't see what you want for a week or two, contact them and they will let you know whats up. *Please be polite and respectful, don't bombard them constantly, they are cool people and will get back to you shortly.


I saw this necklace and had to get it. Its a lotus flower...Hello Nana! (My favorite manga!)

These two items remind me of the white rabbit, from 'Alice in Wonderland' which I love. Its super cute.



And of course my favorite quote ever.

No comments: