Friday, January 29, 2010

Starting a New Fashion Illustration Piece

So I started a new fashion illustration piece. I'm planning to do it in watercolor and pencil. This is just the rough sketch. I think her left shoulder is a bit to large, and her arm is weird, and also her torso is too long..but other than that its ok.

Below are the images I'm using as reference for the outfit. They're from the Dsquared2 Spring Summer 2010 RTW Collection. I'm swapping out the shoes for the ones in the second image, because I just like them better....even though they'll be a pain to illustrate :P
Below are reference images I'm using for the pose. (Already I'm breaking my vow not to use Bill Kaulitz in my illustrations anymore....but its ok, its just for the pose) I just like the way his legs are positioned.


No comments: