Thursday, January 21, 2010

The $74,000 Balmain Jacket

The $74,000 Balmain Jacket


fashion magazine

fashion magazine 
Balmain is probably the only brand with the cojones to release a $74,000 crocodile skin jacket in our current economy. This deadly delicious coat could be yours if you’re daddy is Bill Gates or you recently found Uncle Bernie’s secret Ponzi-stash. Jesus, I can’t even say much about this, expect that if you own one and need a new best friend to tell you how awesome you are, I’m your blogger.

Would totally buy one of these too, but figured it would need 99.9% off for me to even consider it. You’re listening Gilt?
You can purchase this insane jacket online, here.
This jacket is absolutely Amazing! Unfortunately it is made with crocodile skin, which I oppose, so I'd never purchase it (if I evrer could).

No comments: