Friday, December 18, 2009

Criminal Minds

So while I do homework, I have to take a break every couple hours or so and when I do I like to relax by watching some TV. It helps to take my mind off of work and just chill. So recently I've been watching Criminal Minds (on CBS Wednesdays at 8:00 PM Central). I got into it only because I find Matthew Gray Gubler incredibly attractive. He plays the character Dr. Spencer Reid. The show is about the BAU:
The Behaviorial Analysis Unit is composed of an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds and anticipate their next moves before they strike again. Criminal Minds stars
Thomas Gibson as Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner, Joe Mantegna stars as Senior Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi, Paget Brewster as Supervisory Special Agent Emily Prentiss, Shemar Moore as Supervisory Special Agent Derek Morgan, Matthew Gray Gubler as Supervisory Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid, AJ Cook as Supervisory Special Agent and Media Liaison Jennifer "JJ" Jareau and Kirsten Vangsness as Analyst Penelope Garcia.



You can go HERE to a site that has links to EVERY episode, in good quality. The show is currently in its 5th season.

No comments: