Monday, November 23, 2009

What I'm Reading Now..... New Moon

My absolute favorite book of all time is 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix', just for the record, so if you LOVE the Harry Potter series you will probably like the books I read (apparently I give good recomendations at the library I work at). I decided today, while I was working, that I'm going to start listing books that I think are really good. There are some popular ones that I like as well as some really random old books that everyone should read. So getting to the main gist of this post....





Right now I'm re-reading the 'Twilight Saga'. I finished reading 'Twilight' on Sunday and I just finished 'New Moon' today. (and looking at how quickly I finished the books....they are both approximately 500 pages each, I am a fairly fast reader). These are actually pretty good. I started reading them just because so many people kept telling me how much better they were than Harry Potter, which I couldn't believe, and still disagree with. But 'New Moon' really captures the kind of teenage angst that comes with being dumped. The way these books are written, in the first person, is really refreshing for me because most books I read are written in the third person. 

No comments: