Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nail Polish~ Bill Kaulitz SLIVER

As most people have noticed Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel has moved on from his famous black and white french manicure and has moved on to...Silver! How appropriate for the new album 'Humanoid' released in October. So I went on a hunt for some good silver polish and this is the first one I will try. I'll be posting weekly the different silvers and where you can get them. I started with China Glaze's Platinum Silver. I put on 3 coats, which dried very quickly. I like this color a lot. The first image is just the silver, its not sparkly like the past several polishes I've been wearing, but its got a great metallic quality.



If you want to have a more subdued silver try the China Glaze Matte Magic Top Coat. Its great! I put it over the Platinum Silver in the picture below.
You can get China Glaze polish almost anywhere....Walgreens, Ulta, Sally's, Target....almost any place that carries nail polish. They usually run about $5.99. Usually though theres some kind of special like 'Buy 2 get 1 free' and such. I prefer to shop at Sally's because they have the best selection most of the time. Sally's was the only place I could find the Matte Magic Top Coat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your music!

ckellyireland7 said...

I just found them..here's a post about them

http://bizarreobsessions.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-night-only.html