Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tim Burton's ,9' ~ Review

I just saw this movie today and it was AMAZING! The story was pretty good, but the animation was FANTASTIC! They did such a good job with it! The characters were also really well done. Each of the characters had a number for their names (1-9) but they each had distinctly different characters. I loved how each of the characters looked similar, but had their own special features that made them different from each other. They also did an amazing job with the world they created. Like all Tim Burton movies, it had a distinct color theme, which I love about his work.

This movie is definitely not for children. It is rated PG-13, and is quite violent, and most of the major events in the movie, children wouldn't understand. I love how animated movies aren't just for children anymore. I HIGHLY recommend this movie! You should all go see it and if you already have, let me know what you thought of it!

No comments: