Friday, September 18, 2009

Random Artwork


From my Molding and Sculpting class. I didn't really like the class. The professor was great and I learned a lot, but its just not my thing. This is my final installation piece.

I actually made this in high school...3 years ago, but it is still one of my favorite pieces. I would make these wire figures when I got stuck in my AP art class, just to keep my hands busy. I still do that, when I get stuck. It really helped when I began my stop motion animation class, because we start making puppets with wire armature.
This is a still from my puppet animation final last year. I really enjoyed that project. It was about a spider and a fly. If I ever finish it then I'll load it up here. I only have about 2min of footage so far.


PLEASE leave me comments if you can! I enjoy them!

No comments: