Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long Grove Irish Fest

So I went to the Long Grove Irish Fest today. They had Irish dancers, an Irish dog competition, Irish bands and much much more! We saw the Tully Academy of Irish Dance, and the Shannon Rovers Bagpipe and Drum Band (who I actually danced with one year when I was still an Irish dancer).


Bellow is a picture of one of the Irish stores they have there. I love that shop! I like to get amazing Celtic necklaces and earrings there.
This is Bailey. He's my friends dog, and he was in the Irish Prince competition today. He got 2nd place...but I think he should have gotten first. The winner was this HUGE bull dog...not cute at all!
He looks so freaking cute with his little shamrock bandana!

We took him to my house after the Festival...he wanted to run around because we had him on the lead all day! Hes such a cutie!
I got a caramel apple pie from the Long Grove Apple Haus. It was soooooooooo good! They make the most amazing apple cider too! It was dyed green today for the Irish Fest.
This is what it looked like before I annihilated it. It was good :P

No comments: