Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Song

Me and You
you text me when youre bored and you tell me that i'm hot
you think youre gonna get on my good side but youre not
you say you know i want you, you say you know a lot
you act like such a dick even when i say to stop

back off, let me be
you're a jerkoff, cant you see

Get out of my face! i dont wanna see you, i dont wanna hear you, there is no lust for you
Give me some space! i dont wanna breath you, i dont even need you, there is no us
no me and you

you say you wanna hang out when were on the phone
id rather be in my room just bored and all alone
you say you hate my gay friends cuz youre a homophobe
you say bullshit about everything that i love and know

back off, let me be
youre a jerkoff, cant you see

Get out of my face! i dont wanna see you, i dont wanna hear you, there is no lust for you
Give me some space! i dont wanna breath you, i dont even need you, there is no us
no me and you

there is no me and you'

~Anonymous

No comments: