Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Harry Potter Obsession











So unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures in the actual exhibit, but they did have the actual car used in the 2nd Harry Potter movie out in the lobby so I got a picture in front of it. The exhibit consisted of all the different props from the movies. They had Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Ginny's robes, they had a variety of characters wands, they had potion's props, some of the Gryffindor beds, Professor Umbridge's pink outfit and office props, Professor Lockhart's robes and other costumes as well as his books and SO much more! They have so much amazing stuff! I like nearly cried I was so excited!

I started reading the Harry Potter series when I was 10 years old, where there were only 3 books out, and I fell in love from the first page. Over the years I grew up reading these books...I've read the first five books over 10 times each. I was a fan before Harry Potter was popular...and I will probably never get over my Harry Potter obsession. I love the books and the movies! They're amazing! Everyone should find a book they love as much as I love the Harry Potter series!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your leather jacket :D

-@billkaulitzlovr