Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Originals from the ,HUMANOID' shoot




These are some of the originals from my shoot yesterday. It was a pain in the rear getting my camera set up, because I'm dumb and couldn't figure out how to set the timed-capture setting on it.  After that it wasn't too bad, I just had to keep getting up every time to re-click the camera. Really wished I had a remote for it now...but its ok. It was just like shooting a stop motion animation~only easier :P.  I really enjoyed doing this project. It took about 8 hours total, starting with my makeup all the way to finishing the Adobe Photoshop work.  And I did it straight through...because I just work better that way. I feel like when I work on something and then stop and start again it throws off my work flow...so I like to do most of my pieces straight through (minus the animation of course).  I'm really pleased with the way the final pieces turned out, and I think I look pretty good (which doesn't usually happen because I'm so nitpicky about everything).  I ended up taking 130 photos total, and used 3 for my final pieces.  I hope you all enjoyed my ramblings. If you have any questions about how to do something just comment or send me an email/tweet!

No comments: