Friday, August 7, 2009

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra Review


So I went today to see G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, just because I love Channing Tatum, but it turned out to be MUCH better than I expected. There was quite a bit of action sequences, which was to be expected, but there was also a lot of humor and 'background' sequences as well. The plot wasn't amazing but it holds your attention and isn't only based on the action of the film. Overall I liked it quite a bit....which is why I'm going to see it again with some friends very soon!

Directed by Stephen Sommers

Written by Stuart Beattie, David Elliot, & Paul Lovett (screenplay) and Michael Gordon, Stuart Beattie and Stephen Sommers (story)

Starring

Byung-hun Lee
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Sienna Miller
Rachel Nichols
Dennis Quaid
Channing Tatum
Marion Wayans

No comments: