Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Makeup Today~ Purple & Black

                                             
                                             

So this is my make up today. I decided to try out some new eye shadow I got. It worked out well I feel, but I don't think my lipstick matched. What do you think?

And yes...my two obsessions are in the background~ my Tokio Hotel (Bill) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban posters :)

For this look I used:

Eyes~
MAC Paint Pot~ Bare Study
L'OREAL Hip~ Flamboyant (the purple pigment)
MAC Eye Shadow~ Carbon
MAC Eye Shadow~ Forgery
MAC Fluidline~ Blacktrack
MAC Eye Kohl~ Smolder
Clinique Mascara~ High Definition Lashes

Face~
Cover Girl Trublend 405
Cover Girl Truconceal 1
Clinique Soft Pressed Blusher~ New Clover
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Lips~
Clinique Color Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick~ Berry Licious
Clinique Lip Gloss~ Shimmer

No comments: