Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Checkered Makeup



Hey guys! So today I decided to go CHECKERED! To match my suspenders I've got on :P So this is the first time I've tried this, but it came out pretty amazing! I think I'm going to do this much more often! If you want me to create a ,how to' video please lemme know!

Eyes~
MAC Paint Pot~ Bare Study
LANCOME Color Focus Eye Shadow~ Flash
MAC Eye Shadow~ Carbon
MAC Eye Shadow~ Forgery
MAC Fluidline~ Blacktrack
MAC Eye Kohl~ Smolder
Clinique Mascara~ High Definition Lashes

Face~
Cover Girl Trublend 405
Cover Girl Truconceal 1
Clinique Soft Pressed Blusher~ New Clover
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Lips~
Clinique Color Different Lipstick~ Angel Red
Clinique Lip Gloss~ Shimmer

1 comment:

elizapimp said...

OMfg how cool! I wish I could do this on myself. Sadly I'm not as talented. Bit it looks great!